The Hebo Zone 4 is a helmet that offers lightness, ventilation and a wide vision. The top trial brand renews its products with new features, so the best trial figures use its helmets, like Toni Bou, Adam Raga or Pol Tarrés.
We have these similar products available
Hebo Zone 4 Patrick White Helmet. Very lightweight, comfortable Trial helmet. The outer shell is made of fiberglass. With four air inlets.
- EPS inner shell.
- Two shell sizes for a better fit to each size.
- Ventilation system formed by two air inlets on the front, two air inlets on the top with removable covers and four rear extractors that facilitate the exit of hot air from inside the helmet.
- Side inlets for better hearing and ventilation.
- Inner padding made in different density foam that provides a high comfort level. Anti-allergy inner fabric.
- Fully removable and washable interior.
- Very resistant screen made of ABS plastic and height adjustable.
- Micrometric fastening system
- Weight 950 g ± 50 g.
Homologations - Important note
Helmet homologated in accordance with the European regulations ECE / ONU R22.05.
Customers who purchased this, also purchased
Motodays -30%HEBO Montesa Classic Red £28.44 £19.91 Sizes: S, M, XL
RIDEON -10% EXTRA
-15%ALPINESTARS Tech T Brown Oiled £259.99 £220.99 Sizes: 5 (EU 38), 6 (EU 39), 7 (EU 40.5), 10 (EU 44.5), 11 (EU 45.5), 13 (EU 48)
Motodays -30%HEBO Toni Bou II Black £39.12 £27.38 Sizes: S, M, L
Motodays -30%HEBO Toni Bou II Red £35.56 £24.89 Sizes: S, M, XL, XXL
Motodays -20%HEBO Team II Red £30.22 £24.17 Sizes: S, M, L, XL, XXL
RIDEON -10% EXTRA
Motodays -20%HEBO Defender Pro 2 Black £133.46 £106.77 Sizes: XS-S
Motodays -20%HEBO Knee Defender 2.0 Black £38.23 £30.58 Sizes: XL/XXL
Ask the community
Ask the Motocard community
Do you have a doubt about this product? Ask our community