Klarna.: Pay interest-free in 3 installments of £137.18.
Choose your size
HJC RPHA 90 S Carbon Helmet Black. The RPHA 90S Carbon is HJC’s new, top of the range modular helmet with the outer shell made of carbon and with dual P/J homologation. It is a very versatile and functional helmet thanks to its advanced ventilation system, the new Multicool padded interior, the anti-fog Pinlock lens and its innovative features. Also notable is the predisposition for installing the SMART HJC intercom system.
Shell made of an advanced composite of carbon fibre. This compound is extremely lightweight and offers a high resistance to impacts. 3 sizes of outer shell to better fit each size.
The helmet’s ventilation system has an air inlet on the chin bar and another on the top part to absorb a greater air flow. With an adjustable outlet on the rear of the helmet which ensures the full extraction of humidity and warm air from inside the helmet.
The RPHA 90 S affords a wider field of vision and great peripheral vision to reduce ocular fatigue. With anti-scratch and anti-fog treatment.
The interior Pinlock visor included avoids the screen misting up.
The RapidFire screen mechanism allows for rapid, tool less mounting and removal.
Built in smoke sun visor with anti-scratch and anti-fog treatment, easily operable from the outside. The inner sun visor affords a wide field of view.
The inside features the Multicool system, designed in 3D to reduce noise inside the helmet. The interior is made of antibacterial fabric, breathable and quick-drying. All pads are removable and washable.
- With P/J homologation for riding in total safety with the helmet closed, in full face mode as well as with the helmet open in jet mode.
- Metal micrometric closure system made of 100% stainless steel.
- New reinforced closure strap.
- The interior design allows for the normal use of glasses.
- Breath guard and chin curtain included.
- The HJC RPHA 90 S Carbon incorporates the predisposition to integrate the SMART HJC Bluetooth intercom system (sold separately).
Helmet homologated in accordance with the European regulations ECE / ONU R22.05.
It is only legally relevant in those countries where standard ECE 22.05 is applied. Helmet homologated for riding with the chin bar open as well as with the chin bar closed.