The outer shell has been constructed in composite (various fibre composites) and is made in 3 shell sizes in order to offer a high level of comfort and for a perfect fit to the physical constitution of each rider.
The inner shell is made of multi density EPS, injected into the shell itself via In-molded technology. This technology permits a greater resistance and efficacy in high and medium intensity impacts. The EPS multi layer has a V-Foam Plus structure that helps absorb the severest impacts.
Between the EPS and the lining of the inner shell is the 360º turbine system, which absorbs low intensity impacts and the rotational forces 30-50% more than other helmets. The design of the turbines allows for the cushioning of the rotational forces inside the helmet, thus reducing the risks of brain damage.
The design of the helmet seeks to reduce the volume and weight of the helmet as much as possible, such that forces on the neck and the rotational forces on the brain are also reduced.
The inner padding incorporates an anti-bacterial treatment and is completely removable and washable. These padding consists of 2 layers of ergo fit and another of MoistureCool fabric for improved moisture wicking.
With air inlets on the top of the shell and in the chin guard with perforated panels. Also has air extractors on the rear that allow for maximum ventilation even at low speed and help to extract the hot air from inside the helmet.
- With an optimised lower profile for using the helmet with or without a Leatt neck brace.
- Predisposition for incorporating the hands free hydration kit for drinking without releasing the handlebars.
- Screw system that is used for holding the visor and adjusting its height.
- For emergency situations, the helmet's side padding is removable, in order to remove the helmet without the risk of a lesion.
- Estimated weight:+/- 1,190g size L.
Helmet homologated in accordance with the European regulations ECE / ONU R22.05.
|Motocross / Enduro
|Removable interior Double buckle fastener Emergency Quick Release System