Leatt Moto 8.5 Helmet Kit Red. Helmet and goggles kit*, the helmet made of injected polymer composite and 4-density EPS inner shell offers maximum safety thanks to 360 Turbine technology. This technology allows greater absorption of the rotational force that occurs in the event of an impact. It has an internal Pro-Fit lining for high comfort and a ventilation system that will keep you cool. The X-Static interior padding is fully washable and removable, in addition to being able to remove the side padding in an emergency. It incorporates the visor extender as standard. This helmet has high-performance ECE 22.06 certification which exceeds FIM standards.
(*) Includes Leatt Velocity 5.5 goggles to match the helmet.
- Outer shell made of injected polymer compound (Composite).
- 3 shell sizes for a better fit in each size.
- Pro-Fit inner lining for greater comfort.
- Inner shell made of 4-density EPS and with “360 Turbine” technology for absorbing rotational forces transmitted in the event of an impact.
- 360 Turbine Technology has a turbine design that allows acceleration and rotation forces within the helmet to be dampened up to -30% and -40% respectively in the event of an impact, thus reducing the risk of injury and concussion.
- Air inlets in the upper area and in the chin guard with small air extractors in the rear area. The ventilation system allows maximum ventilation even at low speeds.
- Lightweight visor designed to detach from the helmet in the event of a fall.
- Visor extender included as standard.
- X-Static interior padding with antibacterial, anti-odor treatment and fully removable and washable.
- The side padding is easily removable in an emergency.
- Side port for hydration (with optional hands-free kit).
- Designed for greater mobility for use in conjunction with the Leatt neck brace.
- Double buckle closure.
- ECE 22.06 high-performance certified helmet.
- Includes Leatt Velocity 5.5 goggles to match the helmet.
- ECE 22.06
|Motocross / Enduro
|Removable interior Double buckle fastener Emergency Quick Release System