Leatt Moto 2.5 Black / White Helmet. Motocross helmet made of injected polymer compound and multi-density EPS inner shell that offers maximum safety thanks to 360 Turbine technology. This technology allows greater absorption of the force that occurs in the event of an impact. The interior padding is fully washable and removable.
- Outer shell made of injected polymer compound.
- 3 shell sizes for a better fit in each size.
- Internal shell made of multi-density EPS and with "360 Turbine" technology to absorb rotational forces transmitted in the event of an impact.
- 360 Turbine technology has a turbine design that allows acceleration and rotational forces inside the helmet to be dampened by up to -30% and -40% respectively, thus reducing the risk of injury and concussion.
- Air inlets in the upper area and in the chin guard with small air extractors in the rear area. The ventilation system allows maximum ventilation even at low speed.
- Removable visor designed to detach from the helmet in the event of a fall.
- Fully removable and washable interior padding with antibacterial treatment. These paddings have breathable fabric for better sweat evaporation.
- Double buckle closure.
- Optimum compatibility with the Leatt neck brace.
- Homologation ECE 22.06.
- ECE 22.06
|Removable interior Double buckle fastener