Leatt 3.5 Helmet Black. Motocross helmet made of injected polymer composite and multi-density EPS inner shell that offers maximum safety thanks to 360 Turbine technology. This technology allows greater absorption of the force that occurs in the event of an impact. The interior padding is fully washable and removable, in addition to being able to remove the side padding in an emergency.
- Outer shell made of injected polymer composite.
- 3 shell sizes for a better fit in each size.
- Inner shell made of multi-density EPS and with “360 Turbine” technology for the absorption of rotational forces transmitted in the event of an impact.
- 360 Turbine Technology has a turbine design that allows acceleration and rotation forces within the helmet to be dampened by up to -30% and -40% respectively, thus reducing the risk of injury and concussion.
- Air inlets in the upper area and in the chin guard with small air extractors in the rear area. The ventilation system allows maximum ventilation even at low speeds.
- Detachable visor designed to detach from the helmet in the event of a fall.
- Fully removable and washable Dri-Lex interior padding with antibacterial treatment. This padding has breathable fabric for better sweat evaporation.
- The side padding is easily removable in an emergency.
- Double buckle closure.
- Optimal compatibility with the Leatt neck brace.
Helmet homologated in accordance with the European regulations ECE / ONU R22.05.
|Motocross / Enduro
|Removable interior Double buckle fastener Emergency Quick Release System