LS2 FF313 Vortex Helmet Solid Carbon Matt. Very elegant and comfortable modular helmet made of carbon fibre with the chin guard in (KPA). Features integrated sun visor and an excellent ventilation system.
- Shell manufactured in carbon fibre.
- Area of the chin guard manufactured in KPA (Kinetic Polymer Alloy), a polymer alloy that stands out for being very robust and provides excellent shock absorption.
- EPS with channelled multi-density padding.
- 2 shell sizes for a better fit to each size.
- Practical chin guard with a swing of 90°.
- Clear Lexan injected screen with anti-scratch treatment and UV protection. Pinlock Max Vision ready (included).
- Quick Screen Release System.
- Removable inner sun visor.
- Ventilation system with front air inlets (on the top and the chin guard) and rear extractor for good airflow. The inlets an outlets can be opened and closed.
- Fully removable and washable, breathable and anti-bacterial inner fabric.
- Pre-shaped inner padding, laser cut for excellent ergonomics.
- Chin curtain as standard.
- Micrometric closure with steel buckle and reinforced strap.
- Neck brace with reflective elements for greater visibility for night riding or in poor light.
- Prepared for installing the linkin Ride Pal 3 intercom (not included).
- Dual homologation P/J (full face and Jet).
Helmet homologated in accordance with the European regulations ECE / ONU R22.05.
It is only legally relevant in those countries where standard ECE 22.05 is applied. Helmet homologated for riding with the chin bar open as well as with the chin bar closed.