LS2 FF399 Valiant Helmet Matte Black. Very versatile, modular helmet made of an exclusive alloy of polymers (KPA). With a screen prepared for Pinlock Max Vision (included) and integrated solar visor.
- Shell made of KPA (Kinetic Polymer Alloy), a polymer alloy which stands out for being very robust and affording superb impact absorption.
- 2 shell sizes for a better fit to each size.
- Practical chin bar with 180° oscillation.
- Clear Lexan injected visor with anti-scratch treatment and UV protection. Prepared for Max Vision Pinlock (included).
- Quick Screen Release System.
- Inner solar visor.
- Ventilation system with front air inlets (on the top and the chin guard), on the sides and rear extractors with grid for good airflow. The front inlets can be opened and closed.
- Breathable and anti-bacterial inner fabric, designed to provide the best ventilation. Fully detachable and washable.
- Pre-shaped, laser cut inner padding for superb ergonomics.
- Chin curtain as standard.
- Micrometric closure.
- Reflective details on the collar for greater visibility for night riding and under poor light.
- Prepared for installing the Linkin Ride Pal 3 intercom (not included)
- With dual homologation P/J (Full face and jet).
Helmet homologated in accordance with the European regulations ECE / ONU R22.05.
It is only legally relevant in those countries where standard ECE 22.05 is applied. Helmet homologated for riding with the chin bar open as well as with the chin bar closed.
|Riding Style||Touring Scooter / Urban|
|Features||Removable interior Micrometric fastener With sun visor Pinlock included|
|Homologation||ECE 22.05 P/J|