LS2 FF805 Thunder Carbon Helmet. The FF805 Thunder is LS2's new full face racing helmet. Made of carbon fibre, it has the brand’s latest technological advances derived from MotoGP. It has a large, very resistant screen with predisposition for Pinlock (included), an advanced ventilation system and very comfortable interior padding. It has a quick screen release system.
- Shell made of carbon fibre with aramid fibres.
- EPS with channelled multi-density padding.
- 3 shell sizes for a better fit to each size.
- Clear class A polycarbonate screen with anti-scratch treatment and UV protection. It is characterized by offering excellent resistance to impacts and a wide field of vision.
- Predisposition for a Pinlock Max Vision anti-fog sheet (included) and predisposition for tear-offs (not included).
- Quick screen release system by means of a metal closure system.
- Ventilation system formed by adjustable air inlets in the front, upper and chin bar areas and by air outlets fully integrated into the helmet design in the rear.
- Breathable and antibacterial fabric interior, fully removable and washable.
- Inner padding pre-formed by laser cut for excellent ergonomics.
- Emergency release system.
- Collar with reflective safety element to be more visible when driving at night or in low light.
- Breath guard and chin curtain as standard.
- Double buckle closure (double D) and reinforced strap.
Helmet homologated in accordance with the European regulations ECE / ONU R22.05.