Klarna.: Pay interest-free in 3 installments of £67.70.
Choose your size
LS2 FF900 Valiant II Helmet Matte Black. With technical improvements and a more aggressive aesthetic than that of its predecessor, comes the Valiant II. Manufactured in KPA, chin bar with 180° oscillation, screen predisposed for pinlock (included) and an integrated sun visor, with a more practical screen removal system, a greater air deflector in the chin guard and 4 sizes of inner shell for a better fit to each size.
- Shell made of KPA (Kinetic Polymer Alloy), a polymer alloy which stands out for being very robust and affording superb impact absorption.
- 2 sizes of outer shell and 4 sizes of inner shell (EPS) for a perfect fit to each size.
- Multi-density, channelled EPS.
- Practical chin guard with 180° oscillation. When raising or lowering the chin guard the screen also moves up or down automatically.
- Clear Lexan injected visor with anti-scratch treatment and UV protection. Prepared for Max Vision Pinlock (included).
- Quick Screen Release System via small tabs on the sides.
- Inner solar visor, easily operated from the exterior.
- Ventilation system with front air inlets (on the top and the chin guard), and rear extractors for good airflow. The front inlets can be opened and closed.
- Pre-shaped, laser cut inner padding for superb ergonomics. Very comfortable and vented, fully detachable and washable. Optimised for prescription eyewear users.
- Chin curtain as standard.
- Micrometric closure with reinforced strap.
- Reflective details on the collar for greater visibility for night riding and under poor light.
- With dual homologation P/J (Full face and jet).
Helmet homologated in accordance with the European regulations ECE / ONU R22.05.
It is only legally relevant in those countries where standard ECE 22.05 is applied. Helmet homologated for riding with the chin bar open as well as with the chin bar closed.