LS2 MX701 Explorer HPFC Helmet White. The MX701 Thunder C is LS2's new trail helmet. Made of a fibre composite (HPFC), it has a large, very resistant screen with predisposition for Pinlock (included), integrated sun visor, an advanced ventilation system and very comfortable interior padding. It has an emergency extraction system.
- Shell made of a composite of three fibres.
- EPS with channelled multi-density padding.
- 3 shell sizes for a better fit to each size.
- Clear class A polycarbonate screen with anti-scratch treatment and UV protection. It is characterized by offering excellent resistance to impacts and a wide field of vision.
- Predisposition for Pinlock Max Vision anti-fog sheet (included).
- Quick screen release mechanism.
- Integrated sun visor.
- Ventilation system formed by adjustable air inlets in the front, upper and chin bar areas and by air outlets fully integrated into the helmet design in the rear.
- Breathable and antibacterial fabric interior, fully removable and washable.
- Inner padding pre-formed by laser cut for excellent ergonomics.
- Emergency release system.
- Breath guard and chin curtain as standard.
- Metal micrometric closure and reinforced strap.
- Weight: 1,460 g. +/- 50 g.
Helmet homologated in accordance with the European regulations ECE / ONU R22.05.