Nexx X.R3R Helmet Black / Red Matte. The new full-face racing helmet from Nexx with the new ECE22-06 standard certificate. Made of X-Matrix 2 fiberglass, it is a helmet with very refined aerodynamics, very comfortable, and with excellent aerodynamic performance. It has an efficient ventilation system and very comfortable interior padding. It stands out for its impressive design and for incorporating the latest technology. It is designed for the strongest and most demanding emotions on the track.
- Outer shell made of X-Matrix 2 fiberglass that offers advanced stratification with superior quality composite materials and six different layers for a lighter, more rigid, and resistant shell with world-class protection.
- 3 shell sizes for a better fit to each size.
- The aerodynamic concept of the X.R3R is designed to maximize its performance, with 0 dynamic weight at 160 km/h.
- X.R3R's multi-density EPS liner system is designed to allow air to flow through tunnels created in 5 different zones with varying densities for maximum impact protection in key areas.
- Ventilation system has 6 air inlets located in the chin guard area and in the upper area and 4 fully integrated air extractors in the rear area to extract moisture and hot air from inside it. The elongated chin vent shape helps draw in more air, with an effective channeling system to disperse cool air across the visor and face area. An extra entry is also incorporated in the lower part, made of anti-vibration rubber and that can be easily opened and closed by means of an internal switch.
- Screen made of very resistant Lexan PC with optical class 1 with predisposition for Pinlock (included) and prepared for the use of Tear-off. It has a horizontal field of 225º and a vertical field of view of 85º. The X-Sensus Vision system guarantees both focused and peripheral vision, with opening angles 15% higher than standard requirements.
- The visor's double-locking safety system prevents the visor guard from opening unexpectedly and can be easily opened with gloves.
- Removable and washable thermoformed 3D interior padding, anti-allergy, and highly breathable. Made with X-Mart Dry fabric that keeps the interior dry and cool on warmer days and offers better insulation on cooler days.
- Innovative 'Air Cumbs' offer unparalleled levels of interior ventilation and comfort. The X.R3R's crown pad is stitched with a special honeycomb mesh that creates a cool air chamber between the EPS liner and padding. By gradually releasing and distributing cool air around the head, it creates a longer cooling sensation at controlled temperature and relative humidity.
- The X.R3R cheek pads are designed with a special internal pocket that works as an adaptive system that can be adjusted to the rider's preference.
- The X.R3R's comprehensive soundproofing concept includes Vortex generators in the chin area to reduce drag and lift and a double rubber sealing profile around the visor, configured to improve sound insulation.
- The visor's special anti-vibration rubber plates are designed to absorb and evenly distribute vibrations.
- Emergency strap V2: Incorporated in the side padding of the interior, the new Emergency Strap system V2 has been re-designed to allow access and removal of the lateral interior in the event of an accident.
- New rear spoiler for increased aerodynamic performance. Reduces turbulence at high speeds.
- Includes a clear racing-style rear spoiler extension.
- Removable chin guard and chin guard.
- Double ring closure with X-Lock system. Includes the new magnetic button to facilitate the fastening of the end of the chin strap. The strap has a removable and washable cover.
- Weight: 1,350 +/- 50g.
- ECE 22.06
|Riding Style||Sport / Racing|
|Features||Removable interior Double buckle fastener Emergency Quick Release System Pinlock included|
|Reference||C.NE.X.R3R ZO.N/RJ MT|