Nolan N100-5 Plus 50th Anniversary N-Com Helmet White / Red. This is the new, top of the range modular helmet of Nolan. Manufactured in polycarbonate, this helmet is equipped with a large screen (ultrawide visor), inner solar visor, LPC system, and the new ventilation system with AirBooster Technology. Also highlighted are the incorporation of the Climate Comfort inner padding and the predisposition for installing the N-Com® communication system. he helmet has P/J homologation for riding in full safety with the helmet closed, in full face manner as well as with the helmet open in jet mode.
- Outer shell made of Lexan®TM polycarbonate, a high performance resin capable of withstanding strong impacts.
- 2 shell sizes for a better fit to each size.
- The ventilation system consists of an air intake in the chin guard and an Air Booster in the upper zone that directs air to the most important areas. With an exhaust fan on the back to extract hot air from the inside of the helmet.
- Dual Action opening system positioned in the centre of the chin guard that allows opening with just one hand. The dual action mechanism prevents accidental opening of the chin guard ensuring maximum safety. The N100 5 is equipped with a chin guard rotation system with an innovative opening system with elliptical rotation for maximum driving comfort.
- "Ultrawide" clear screen which offers a wide field of vision. With anti-fog screen (pinlock) as standard. Can be dismantled quickly without tools and has anti-scratch treatment. In addition, the screen incorporates a system on the outside that allows you to adjust the Pinlock without the need to remove it.
- VPS inner sun visor with anti-scratch and anti-fog treatment, with UV protection up to 400 nanometres. Easily removable (without tools).
- New “Cima Comfort” inner padding made of micro-perforated dual density fabric. This fabric offers great comfort under any weather condition. The upper zone features an innovative mesh fabric. Pads are fully removable and washable.
- New design cheek pads.
- LPC System (Liner Positioning Control): you can regulate the position of the inner lining to offer a better fit and adaptability to different head sizes.
- Detachable chin curtain.
- Micrometric Microlock2 closure with a dual retention system.
- Padded straps in the chin area, integrated into the inner padding of the helmet to facilitate placement and adjustment.
- The collar (roll-neck) is equipped with a reflective insert which increases the active safety and is removable for greater comfort in summer.
- Predisposition for the N-Com communication system.
The Nolan N100-5 is P/J homologated in accordance with regulation ECE/ONU 22-05. The P/J homologation allows you to drive both with the helmet open or closed, always in absolute respect for the rules.
Helmet homologated in accordance with the European regulations ECE / ONU R22.05.
It is only legally relevant in those countries where standard ECE 22.05 is applied. Helmet homologated for riding with the chin bar open as well as with the chin bar closed.
|Riding Style||Touring Scooter / Urban|
|Features||Removable interior Micrometric fastener With sun visor Pinlock included|
|Homologation||ECE 22.05 P/J|