Nolan N30-4 T Classic Helmet Slate Gray. Jet-type urban helmet made of high-resistance polycarbonate with ECE 22-06 approval. It stands out for the wide adjustable Lexan™ panoramic visor with anti-scratch treatment that protects from wind and light rain. The effective ventilation system (EVS) has several air inlets and rear extractors that provide optimal air circulation. Micrometric closure. Ideal for urban and interurban use.
- Outer shell made of high-performance polycarbonate against strong impacts.
- EPS inner shell in 5 sizes for a better fit in each size.
- Clear screen that offers a wide field of vision. It has anti-scratch treatment and is easily adjustable.
- EVS (Extreme Ventilation System) high-performance ventilation system consisting of large air inlets on the front that direct air to strategic areas. It has several air extractors on the back to extract hot air from inside the helmet.
- Fully removable and washable “Clima Confort” interior padding made of double-density microperforated fabric. This fabric offers great comfort under any weather condition.
- Microlock micrometric closure. The straps are padded for comfort.
- ECE 22.06 approval.
It is only legally relevant in those countries where standard ECE 22.05 is applied. Helmet homologated for riding with the chin bar open as well as with the chin bar closed.
- ECE 22.06
|Riding Style||Scooter / Urban|
|Features||Removable interior Micrometric fastener|
|Homologation||P/J ECE 22.06|
|Reference||C.NO.N30-4 T CL.GR SL-8|