Choose your size
Nolan N60-6 MotoGP Helmet. The N60-6 full face helmet from Nolan, is the successor to the N60-5 that maintains the sporty style. Made of Lexan ™ polycarbonate with high impact resistant properties. It stands out for its wide panoramic screen predisposed to mount Pinlock® and the built-in sun visor. It incorporates a ventilation system consisting of strategically placed air inlets and extractors for optimal air circulation. The interior padding is fully removable and washable. Helmet with ECE 22-06 homologation certificate.
- Outer shell made of Lexan ™ polycarbonate, a high-performance resin capable of resisting strong impacts.
- EPS inner shell in 6 sizes for a better fit in each size.
- The ventilation system consists of an air inlet in the chin guard and an Air Booster in the upper area that directs the air to the most important areas. It has an air extractor located in the rear spoiler to extract the hot air from inside the helmet.
- Clear visor with anti-scratch treatment predisposed to mount a Pinlock® anti-fog inner visor (sold separately on “Special” models). The screen mechanism makes it easy to remove without the use of tools. In addition, the screen incorporates a system on the outside that allows you to adjust the Pinlock® without the need to remove it.
- Fully removable and washable "Clima Confort" interior padding made of double density micro-perforated fabric. This fabric offers great comfort under all weather conditions. Removable cheek pads.
- Side padding design optimized for spectacle wearers.
- Micrometric closure system (Microlock). The straps are padded for comfort.
- ECE 22-06 homologation.
- ECE 22.06
|Riding Style||Sport / Racing Touring Scooter / Urban|
|Features||Removable interior Micrometric fastener With sun visor Pinlock included|
|Reference||C.NO.N60-6 MOTO GP-55|