Choose your size
Nolan N70-2 GT 06 Flywheel N-Com Helmet Grey / Red. The N70-2 GT 06 is the successor to the N70-2 X approved according to the new ECE 22.06 standard. The N70-2 GT is the evolution of Nolan's successful "Crossover" Touring model, the N44 Evo. It is a completely modular helmet, which responds to the needs of the most experienced motorcyclists since it allows up to 8 different configurations. The helmet has P/J approval to ride in complete safety both with the helmet closed in full face mode and with the helmet open in jet mode.
- Outer shell made of Lexan®TM polycarbonate, a high-performance resin capable of resisting strong impacts.
- 2 shell sizes for a better fit for each size.
- The ventilation system consists of an air inlet on the visor and an Air Booster in the upper area that directs the air to the most important areas. It has an air extractor on the back to extract hot air from inside the helmet.
- Detachable standard chin strap. Isolates the chin from direct air.
- Clear "Ultrawide" screen, offering a wide field of vision. It has anti-scratch treatment. In jet configuration, its wide visor offers great protection from wind and rain.
- Includes Pinlock to prevent the screen from fogging up. In addition, the visor incorporates a system on the outside that allows the Pinlock to be adjusted without the need to remove it.
- VPS interior sun visor with anti-scratch and anti-fog treatment, with UV protection up to 400 nanometers. It is easily removable (without the need for tools) and can be operated from the outside.
- Fully removable and washable “Clima Confort” interior padding made of double-density micro-perforated fabric. This fabric offers great comfort under any weather condition.
- Microlock2 micrometric closure consisting of a double retention system.
- Removable and washable chin straps, fully integrated into the helmet's interior padding for easy donning and adjustment.
- The collar (roll-neck) is equipped with a reflective insert that increases active safety and is removable for greater comfort in summer.
- Prepared for the N-Com communication system.
- Ready to mount the Emergency Stop Signal (ESS) system.
The Nolan N70-2 GT 06 is P/J approved in accordance with ECE/ONU 22-06 regulations. The P / J homologation allows you to drive both with the chin guard mounted or removed, always in full compliance with the regulations.
It is only legally relevant in those countries where standard ECE 22.05 is applied. Helmet homologated for riding with the chin bar open as well as with the chin bar closed.
- ECE 22.06
|Riding Style||Touring Scooter / Urban|
|Features||Removable interior Micrometric fastener With sun visor Pinlock included|
|Homologation||P/J ECE 22.06|
|Reference||C.NO.N70-2 GT06 FL.GR/R-52|