Choose your size
Nolan N70-2 GT Classic N-Com Helmet Metal White. The new N70-2 GT is the evolution of the successful "Crossover" Nolan Touring model, the N44 Evo. This is a fully modular helmet, which responds to the needs of the most experienced bikers as it allows up to 8 different configurations. The helmet has P/J homologation for riding with full safety with the helmet closed, in full face mode as well as with the helmet open in jet mode.
- Outer shell made of Lexan®TM polycarbonate, a high performance resin capable of withstanding strong impacts.
- 2 shell sizes for a better fit to each size.
- The ventilation system has an inlet on chin guard and an Air Booster in the upper area which directs the airflow to the more important areas. It has an extractor on the rear to extract the hot air from inside the helmet.
- Removable chin curtain as standard. Isolates the chin from direct air.
- Ultrawide" clear screen which offers a wide field of vision. With anti-scratch treatment. In jet configuration, its wide screen offers great protection against wind and rain.
- Includes Pinlock to prevent fogging of the screen. In addition, the screen incorporates a system on the outside that allows you to adjust the Pinlock without the need to remove it.
- VPS inner sun visor with anti-scratch and anti-fog treatment, with UV protection up to 400 nanometres. Easily removable (without tools) and can be activated from the outside.
- “Clima Comfort” fully removable and washable inner padding. Made of micro-perforated, dual density fabric. This fabric offers great comfort under any weather condition.
- Micrometric Microlock2 closure with a dual retention system.
- Detachable and washable chin straps, fully integrated into the inner padding of the helmet to facilitate placement and adjustment.
- The collar (roll-neck) is equipped with a reflective insert which increases the active safety and is removable for greater comfort in summer.
- Predisposition for the N-Com communication system.
- Prepared for mounting the Emergency Stop Signal (ESS) system.
- The Nolan N70-2 GT is P / J homologated according to normative ECE/ONU 22-05. The P / J homologation allows the biker to ride with the helmet open as well as closed in full compliance with the normative.
Helmet homologated in accordance with the European regulations ECE / ONU R22.05.
It is only legally relevant in those countries where standard ECE 22.05 is applied. Helmet homologated for riding with the chin bar open as well as with the chin bar closed.
|Riding Style||Touring Scooter / Urban|
|Features||Removable interior Micrometric fastener With sun visor Pinlock included|
|Homologation||ECE 22.05 P/J|
|EAN||8030635231984 8030635231960 8030635231953 8030635231946 8030635231977 8030635231991|