Choose your size
Nolan N70-2 X Classic N-Com Helmet Flat Black. The new N70-2 X is one of the most versatile helmets ever made: it is ready for anything, allowing up to 8 different configurations. It can be used with or without a chin bar, with or without a screen, with or without a visor, or with a combination of both. It has an advanced ventilation system, a large screen (ultrawide visor) and Clima Confort interior padding. Also noteworthy is the predisposition to install the N-Com® communication system. The helmet has P / J homologation to ride in complete safety both with the helmet closed in full-face mode and with the helmet open in jet mode. It is a helmet designed to be used on any terrain and under any circumstance.
- Outer shell made of Lexan®TM polycarbonate, a high-performance resin capable of resisting strong impacts.
- 2 shell sizes for a better fit to each size.
- The ventilation system consists of an air inlet in the chin bar and an Air Booster in the upper area that directs the air to the most important areas. It has an air extractor on the back to extract the hot air from inside the helmet.
- Removable protective chin bar.
- Clear "Ultrawide" screen, offering a wide field of lateral vision. It can be removed quickly without tools and has anti-scratch treatment. The large front opening offers ample space for the use of Cross / Enduro goggles.
- Includes Pinlock to prevent screen fogging. In addition, the screen incorporates a system on the outside that allows you to adjust the Pinlock without the need to remove it.
- Inner VPS sun visor with anti-scratch and anti-fog treatment, with UV protection up to 400 nanometres. It is easily removable (without the need for tools) and can be operated from the outside.
- Fully removable and washable "Clima Confort" interior padding made of micro-perforated dual density fabric. This fabric offers great comfort under any weather condition.
- Microlock2 micrometric closure consisting of a dual retention system.
- Removable and washable chin straps, fully integrated into the inner padding of the helmet for easy placing and adjustment.
- The collar (roll-neck) is equipped with a reflective insert that increases active safety and is removable for greater comfort in summer.
- Predisposition for the N-Com communication system.
The Nolan N70-2 X is P/J homologated according to standard ECE / UN 22-05. P/J homologation allows riding both with the chin bar fitted as well as removed, always in full compliance with the regulations.
Helmet homologated in accordance with the European regulations ECE / ONU R22.05.
It is only legally relevant in those countries where standard ECE 22.05 is applied. Helmet homologated for riding with the chin bar open as well as with the chin bar closed.
|Riding Style||Touring Trail / Adventure Scooter / Urban|
|Features||Removable interior Micrometric fastener With sun visor Pinlock included|
|Homologation||ECE 22.05 P/J|
|EAN||8030635208931 8030635208948 8030635208979 8030635209112 8030635209808 8030635210187 8030635210682 8030635211092|