Nolan N70-2 X Decurio N-Com Helmet White Metal / Black / Green / Red. The new N70-2 X is one of the most versatile helmets ever made: it is ready for anything, allowing up to 8 different configurations. It can be used with or without a chin guard, with or without a screen, with or without a visor, or with a combination of both. It has an advanced ventilation system, a large screen (ultrwide visor) and Clima Comfort interior padding. They also highlight the willingness to install the N-Com® communication system. The helmet has P/J approval to ride in complete safety both with the helmet closed in full face mode and with the helmet open in jet mode. It is a helmet designed to be used on any terrain and in any circumstance.
- Outer shell made of Lexan®TM polycarbonate, a high-performance resin capable of resisting strong impacts.
- 2 shell sizes for a better fit for each size.
- The ventilation system consists of an air inlet on the chin guard and an Air Booster in the upper area that directs the air to the most important areas. It has an air extractor on the back to extract hot air from inside the helmet.
- Detachable protective chin guard.
- Clear "Ultrawide" visor, offering a wide field of lateral vision. It can be quickly disassembled without tools and has an anti-scratch treatment. The large front opening offers ample space for the use of Cross/Enduro goggles.
- Includes Pinlock to prevent the screen from fogging up. In addition, the visor incorporates a system on the outside that allows the Pinlock to be adjusted without the need to remove it.
- VPS interior sun visor with anti-scratch and anti-fog treatment, with UV protection up to 400 nanometers. It is easily removable (without the need for tools) and can be operated from the outside.
- Fully removable and washable “Clima Confort” interior padding made of double-density micro-perforated fabric. This fabric offers great comfort under any weather condition.
- Microlock2 micrometric closure consisting of a double retention system.
- Removable and washable chin straps, fully integrated into the helmet's interior padding for easy donning and adjustment.
- The collar (roll-neck) is equipped with a reflective insert that increases active safety and is removable for greater comfort in summer.
- Prepared for the N-Com communication system.
The Nolan N70-2 X is approved P/J in accordance with the ECE/ONU 22-05 standard. The P / J homologation allows you to drive both with the chin guard mounted or removed, always in full compliance with the regulations.
Helmet homologated in accordance with the European regulations ECE / ONU R22.05.
It is only legally relevant in those countries where standard ECE 22.05 is applied. Helmet homologated for riding with the chin bar open as well as with the chin bar closed.
|Riding Style||Touring Trail / Adventure Scooter / Urban|
|Features||Removable interior Micrometric fastener With sun visor Pinlock included|
|Homologation||ECE 22.05 P/J|
|Reference||C.NO.N70-2 X D.BL/NG-34|