We have the new Nolan full-face helmet: the N87, an evolution of the N86, a helmet that is characterized by its sporty -and at the same time elegant- design which incorpores technical innovations towards an optimal ride comfort, such as an integrated sun visor and a fully redesigned inner padding.
Oh dear, we have run out of this size. Shall we let you know when it’s available?
We have these similar products available
Nolan N87 Gemini Replica N-Com Alex Rins Matt Black Helmet. The N87 is the new, top of the range, full face helmet from Nolan Designed for road use, ideal for all types of conditions, from a long journey to daily city use. Outstanding are the large screen (Ultrawide visor) the ventilation system with AirBooster technology and new inner padding.
- Outer shell made in polycarbonate. SABIC technology has been used which gives greater benefits than other plastic resins in terms of impact resistance.
- Available in two outer shell sizes, for a better fit to each size.
- The ventilation system has 2 inlets on the front: One on the chin bar and an Airbooster on the upper part which directs the air to the more critical areas. With two rear extractors for removing the warm air from inside the helmet.
- New inner padding made of micro-perforated dual density fabric. This fabric provides great comfort under any weather condition. The shape of the padding facilitates the insertion of glasses. The padding is fully detachable and washable.
- Clear, Ultrawide screen offering a large field of vision, in this way improving lateral vision. With anti-fog visor (pinlock) as standard. Screen removal is simple and fact and does not require tools. With anti-scratch and anti-fog treatment incorporated.
- Internal VPS solar UV 400 visor, operable from outside.
- With chin curtain as standard.
- With new Microlock2 system which has a double retaining system.
- Set up for the installation of the N-Com Communication System.
- Prepared for installing the Emergency Stop Signal (ESS) system.
Helmet homologated in accordance with the European regulations ECE / ONU R22.05.
Combine it with
Customers who purchased this, also purchased
Ask the community
Ask the Motocard community
Do you have a doubt about this product? Ask our community