Choose your size
Nolan N90-3 Special N-Com Helmet Black Graphite. Nolan modular helmet, successor of the Nolan N90-2, an ideal helmet for touring or urban use. Made of polycarbonate, this helmet is equipped with a large screen (ultrawide visor), inner sun visor and the new ventilation system with Air Booster Technology. Also noteworthy are the incorporation of Clima Comfort interior padding and the predisposition to install the N-Com® intercom system. The helmet has P / J homologation to ride in complete safety both with the helmet closed in full-face mode and with the helmet open in jet mode.
- Outer shell made of Lexan®TM polycarbonate, a resin with great features, capable of resisting strong impacts and adapting to any weather situation.
- New "Clima Comfort" interior padding made of micro-perforated dual density fabric. This fabric offers great comfort under any weather condition. The interior padding is fully removable and washable.
- The ventilation system consists of an air inlet in the chin bar and an Air Booster in the upper area that directs the air to the most important areas. It has an air extractor on the back to extract the hot air from inside the helmet.
- Dual Action opening system positioned in the centre of the chin bar that allows it to be opened using just one hand. The dual action mechanism prevents accidental opening of the chin bar, thus ensuring maximum safety.
- Clear "Ultrawide" screen, offering a wide field of view. It includes an anti-fog screen (Pinlock) as standard. It can be removed quickly without tools and has anti-scratch treatment. In addition, the screen incorporates a system on the outside that allows you to adjust the Pinlock without the need to remove it.
- Inner VPS sun visor with anti-scratch and anti-fog treatment, with UV protection up to 400 nanometres. It is easily removable (without the need for tools).
- Microlock2 micrometric closure consisting of a dual retention system.
- Predisposition for the N-Com intercom system.
The Nolan N90-3 is P / J homologated in accordance with standard ECE / ONU 22-05. The P / J homologation allows riding with both the helmet open and closed, always in absolute respect for the regulations.
Helmet homologated in accordance with the European regulations ECE / ONU R22.05.
It is only legally relevant in those countries where standard ECE 22.05 is applied. Helmet homologated for riding with the chin bar open as well as with the chin bar closed.
|Riding Style||Touring Scooter / Urban|
|Features||Removable interior Micrometric fastener With sun visor|
|Homologation||ECE 22.05 P/J|
|EAN||8030635803068 8030635803075 8030635803082 8030635803099 8030635803105 8030635803112 8030635803129|