Klarna.: Pay interest-free in 3 installments of £96.76.
Choose your size
Roof Boxxer Carbon Helmet Black. Very versatile and functional modular helmet, made of carbon fibre and fiberglass. It has excellent interior padding and an effective ventilation system. The helmet has P / J homologation to ride in complete safety both with the helmet closed in full-face mode and with the helmet open in jet mode. It stands out for offering great aerodynamics, functionality and maximum comfort.
- Outer shell made of multi-composite carbon fibre and fiberglass. It stands out for offering excellent resistance to impacts and a very light weight.
- Double density inner EPS for added safety.
- Practical chin bar with 180º oscillation. The automatic opening system of the chin bar is very easy and allows it to be opened using just one hand. 2 additional release buttons that guarantee quick opening of the chin bar in an emergency
- Solar 50% screen with anti-scratch and anti-fog treatment. It offers a wide field of view and great peripheral vision. Screen quick-release mechanism. Silicone gasket on the screen for perfect closure.
- Ventilation system with air inlets with Venturi effect in the upper area and rear extractor for excellent air flow circulation. 2 air extractors in the chin bar area.
- 4 independent air inlets in the chin bar area: 2 inlets to provide greater ventilation and 2 inlets to prevent fogging from the screen.
- Inner padding with quick-drying and adjustable antibacterial treatment.
- The interior padding is removable and washable. Side padding design optimized for spectacle wearers.
- It has double P / J homologation (Integral and Jet).
- Micrometric quick release with 4 fixing points for greater security.
Helmet homologated in accordance with the European regulations ECE / ONU R22.05.
It is only legally relevant in those countries where standard ECE 22.05 is applied. Helmet homologated for riding with the chin bar open as well as with the chin bar closed.