Scorpion ADX-1 Helmet Matte Black. Modular adventure helmet, extremely versatile and functional. Manufactured in polycarbonate, it has been manufactured to be used on any terrain and under any circumstance. The ADX-1 offers a handy sun visor, detachable visor, Kwikwick2® inner padding and an effective ventilation system. Stands out for its comfort and practicality.
- Manufactured in advanced polycarbonate composite.
- 2 sizes of outer shell to better fit each size.
- Clear Screen with anti-scratch treatment. Offers a wide field of vision and a great peripheral vision.
- Pinlock® Maxvision perfectly integrated in the screen. This Pinlock® creates a permanent air pressure and prevents condensation from forming, even when the temperature difference between the outside and the inside of the helmet increases.
- Speedview™ inner visor, easily replaceable, and with anti-fog treatment on both sides.
- Detachable visor to offer greater aerodynamic performance.
- Kwikwick2® inner padding with anti-allergic treatment, removable and washable. Kwikwick2® stands out for being very comfortable and soft; it's like a "glove" for the head. Design of the side padding that is optimised for wearers of glasses.
- The opening system the chin guard is very easy and allows for opening with just one hand.
- The ventilation system has front air inlets (on the top and on the chin guard) and rear exit in the spoiler that ensures the total removal of moisture and warm air from the interior. All the air inlets are easily adjustable with any type of glove.
- Chin curtain: contributes to reduce the noise.
- Micrometer closure .
Helmet homologated in accordance with the European regulations ECE / ONU R22.05.