Full face polycarbonate helmet which stands out for its comfort and practicality. With an Airfit fitting system, Kwickwick2® inner padding, Pinlock® Maxivision, Ellip-Tec® screen mechanism and an inner sun visor. Finishing this helmet is an efficient ventilation system. devised to optimise airflow inside. Ideal for those seeking design and a good price-quality ratio.
The Airfit system, via an inflation pump placed near the chin guard, allows you to inflate and deflate the cheek pads, providing a perfect fit to the shape of the face, and reduces noise levels (system exclusive to Scorpion Exo).
Perfectly integrated into the screen, this Pinlock® creates permanent air pressure, thus impeding the build up of condensation, even when the temperature difference between the inside and outside of the helmet increases.
Kwikwick2® inner padding with anti-allergy treatment, removable and washable. KwickWick2® stands out for being very comfortable and soft; it’s like a made to measure “"glove”" for the head.
Ellip-Tec® Screen System
With the Ellip-Tec® screen mechanism it is even easier and faster to change the screen. Problem-free changing in less than 10 seconds, with the screen open. Conceived in the aerodynamic tunnel to limit noise at high speeds as much as possible, equipped with more powerful springs for an optimum screen fit, totally hermetic and more silent. Ellip-Tec® also provides a greater resistance in order to maintain the screen in place in the event of a fall.
Inner solar visor, easily replaceable and with anti-fog treatment on both sides.
- Made of advanced polycarbonate composite.
- 3 outer shell sizes for a better fit to each size.
- Screen locking system: with a 3 position lever which allows for the screen to be locked in the open position or slightly open.
- The chin bar is coated with EPS for extra protection.
- Ventilation system: with adjustable air inlets and outlets and an aerodynamic rear spoiler, maximising airflow through the helmet.
- Breath guard: improves the anti-fog properties.
- Chin curtain: helps to reduce noise.
- Micrometric closure
Helmet homologated in accordance with the European regulations ECE / ONU R22.05.