Today we have a video about the Scorpion Exo-920 helmet. How to define it? As a modular helmet that seeks versatility in all aspects, including the quality-price ratio, which is available to all pockets; a very attractive touring helmet in the competitive mid-range. We tell you in this article.
Oh dear, we have run out of this size. Shall we let you know when it’s available?
We have these similar products available
Scorpion Exo-920 Helmet Matte Black. Modular helmet made of polycarbonate, ideal for touring as well as urban use. With a practical solar visor, Ellip-Tec® screen mechanism and KwickWick2® inner padding. Finishing this helmet is an efficient ventilation system. It stands out for its comfort and practicality.
- Made of advanced polycarbonate composite.
- 2 outer shell sizes for a better fit to each size.
- Chin bar reinforced with EPS for extra protection.
- Speedview inner solar visor, easily replaceable and with anti-fog treatment on both sides.
- Screen predisposed pinlock (pinlock included).
- Ellip-Tec® screen mechanism: allows for the removal and substitution of the screen easily and quickly in just a few seconds and without tools. Ellip-Tec® also provides a greater resistance in order to maintain the screen in place in the event of a fall.
- Kwikwick2® inner padding with anti-allergy treatment, removable and washable. Kwikwick2® stands out for being very comfortable and soft; it's like a made to measure glove for the head.
- The ventilation system has front air inlets (on the top and on the chin bar) and a rear exit on the spoiler in order to maximise airflow inside.
- Nose guard: improves the anti-fog feature.
- Chin curtain: contributes to reduce noise.
- Micrometric fastener.
- ECE 22.05
Combine it with
Customers who purchased this, also purchased
Ask the community
Ask the Motocard community
Do you have a doubt about this product? Ask our community