Choose your size
Scorpion Exo-920 Helmet Red Fluo. Modular helmet made of polycarbonate, ideal for touring as well as urban use. With a practical solar visor, Ellip-Tec® screen mechanism and KwickWick2® inner padding. Finishing this helmet is an efficient ventilation system. It stands out for its comfort and practicality.
- Made of advanced polycarbonate composite.
- 2 outer shell sizes for a better fit to each size.
- Chin bar reinforced with EPS for extra protection.
- Speedview inner solar visor, easily replaceable and with anti-fog treatment on both sides.
- Screen predisposed pinlock (pinlock included).
- Ellip-Tec® screen mechanism: allows for the removal and substitution of the screen easily and quickly in just a few seconds and without tools. Ellip-Tec® also provides a greater resistance in order to maintain the screen in place in the event of a fall.
- Kwikwick2® inner padding with anti-allergy treatment, removable and washable. Kwikwick2® stands out for being very comfortable and soft; it's like a made to measure glove for the head.
- The ventilation system has front air inlets (on the top and on the chin bar) and a rear exit on the spoiler in order to maximise airflow inside.
- Nose guard: improves the anti-fog feature.
- Chin curtain: contributes to reduce noise.
- Micrometric fastener.
Helmet homologated in accordance with the European regulations ECE / ONU R22.05.