Scorpion Exo-R1 Air Halley Helmet Black / Red. The Exo-R1 Air is Scorpion’s new sports full face helmet. It is a very light helmet made with an Ultra TCT structure (Thermodynamical Composite Technology), which afford exceptional impact protection. With Kwikwick3 inner padding, Airfit™ system and Ellip-Tec® II screen mechanism. It stands out for its sports aesthetics. The Exo-R1 Air comes with a second dark smoke screen prepared for Pinlock® Maxvision.
The Airfit system, via an inflation pump placed near the chin guard, allows you to inflate and deflate the cheek pads, providing a perfect fit to the shape of the face, and reduces noise levels (system exclusive to Scorpion Exo).
Perfectly integrated into the screen, this Pinlock® creates permanent air pressure, thus impeding the build up of condensation, even when the temperature difference between the inside and outside of the helmet increases.
Kwikwick3® inner padding with anti-allergy treatment. Provides excellent moisture absorption and stands out for being very comfortable, soft and elastic. Can be dismantled and washed. Design of the side padding optimised for wearers of glasses.
ULTRA TCT® Thermodynamical Composite Technology
Extremely lightweight shell with new fiberglass TCT structure; provides a level of protection as yet unseen in the world of helmets. This smart shell is able to gradually crumple on impact, which allows it to absorb most of the energy generated by the shock, while retaining one of the strongest structures.
Ellip-Tec® II Screen System
With the Ellip-Tec® screen mechanism it is even easier and faster to change the screen. Problem-free changing in less than 10 seconds, with the screen open. Conceived in the aerodynamic tunnel to limit noise at high speeds as much as possible, equipped with more powerful springs for an optimum screen fit, totally hermetic and more silent. Ellip-Tec® also provides a greater resistance in order to maintain the screen in place in the event of a fall. With a new central closure system: just pressing the closure cam upwards, this unlocks and can be raised without problems.
- 3 outer shell sizes for a better fit to each size.
- 2D screen prepared for Pinlock Maxvision (included) and Tear-off supports.
- Emergency release system for removal of side pads.
- Ventilation system: with an air inlet in the chin guard and an air inlet located in the upper part of the shell to absorb a greater flow of air. In the rear spoiler of the helmet there are two vent holes that ensure the total removal of the moisture and warm air from the interior.
- Nose guard: improves the anti-fog feature.
- Chin curtain: contributes to reduce noise.
- Double titanium buckle closure.
Helmet homologated in accordance with the European regulations ECE / ONU R22.05.