Shark D-Skwal 3 Blank Helmet Matt Black. It is the third generation of the D-Skwal model, approved according to the new ECE 22.06 regulation. Integral helmet with an aerodynamic design made of injected polycarbonate, it stands out for offering excellent levels of stability, safety and comfort. It has an internal sun visor. The D-Skwal 3 has been designed to live pure and intense sensations. It reinforces the dynamics of its predecessor due to the tension of its lines, which converge entirely towards the aerodynamic spoilers.
- Made of injected High-Impact Lexan polycarbonate with an injected structure.
- 2 outer shell sizes for a better fit for each size.
- Multi-density interior EPS.
- Ventilation system with front air inlets in the upper area and on the chin guard and integrated air extractor at the rear to offer optimal internal cooling. The ventilations have been optimized using CFD (digital flow simulation).
- Rear spoilers for better aerodynamic performance and greater stability.
- Clear, high-resistance optical class 1 screen with anti-scratch treatment. It has an airflow blocking position. The screen has pivots for Pinlock tension adjustments.
- Pinlock 70 (included).
- Quick disassembly system of the screen without tools.
- Interior anti-scratch and anti-fog sun visor.
- Interior padding made of 5 high tenacity textile materials that are fully removable and washable. A 3D scanning campaign applied to a large number of users has made it possible to define the fit that is closest to the user's morphology: the "BEST FIT" by SHARK.
- Predisposition to install the Sharktooth® communication system (not included).
- Micrometric closure system.
- Weight: 1,540 g.
- ECE 22.06
|Riding Style||Sport / Racing Touring Scooter / Urban|
|Features||Removable interior Micrometric fastener With sun visor Pinlock included|
|Reference||C.SK.D-SKWAL3 NEG MT-KMA|