Klarna.: Pay interest-free in 3 installments of £60.02.
Choose your size
Shark Evo-Es Blank Helmet Matte Black. Very versatile and functional modular helmet with dual P/J homologation. Manufactured in injected thermoplastic resin, with a handy sun visor and an effective ventilation system. The Evo-Es is ideal for urban use and allows you to ride with total safety with the helmet closed, in full face mode as with the helmet open in jet mode.
- Made of injected thermoplastic resin.
- 2 shell sizes for a better fit to each size.
- Multiple density EPS.
- "Auto-up” and “Auto-down” system: semi-automatic, simultaneous chin bar and screen opening and closing.
- Clear screen with anti-scratch and anti-fog treatment.
- Tool less Quick release visor system.
- Anti-scratch inner solar visor (UV380) operable via a lever situated in the upper part for the shell.
- Ventilation system consisting of an air intake in the chin guard, two other air inlets in the upper part of the shell and two extractors at the rear. The mechanisms of opening and closing the ventilation system is entrusted to an on-off type mechanism.
- The air vents have been optimized by using CFD (Computational Fluid Dynamics).
- Inner padding is fully removable and washable.
- Side pad design optimised for persons wearing glasses. (Easy Fit system patented by Shark).
- Micrometric closure system.
- With a chin curtain.
- Predisposition for installing the Sharktooth® communication system (not included).
- Has dual P/J homologation (Full face and Jet).
Helmet homologated in accordance with the European regulations ECE / ONU R22.05.
It is only legally relevant in those countries where standard ECE 22.05 is applied. Helmet homologated for riding with the chin bar open as well as with the chin bar closed.