Choose your size
Shark Evo-GT Blank Helmet Matte Black. This is the latest model of the EVO concept in the Shark range. Very versatile and functional modular helmet made of injected thermoplastic resin, it has a practical sun visor and an effective ventilation system. The Evo-GT is especially comfortable both with the helmet closed in full-face mode and with the helmet open in jet mode. The helmet has P / J homologation to ride in complete safety both with the helmet closed in full-face mode and with the helmet open in jet mode.
- Made of injected thermoplastic resin.
- 2 shell sizes for a better fit to each size.
- Multi-density EPS.
- "Auto-up" and "Auto-down" system: simultaneous semi-automatic opening and closing of chin bar and screen.
- Class 1 optics clear screen with anti-scratch and anti-fog treatment.
- Pinlock MaxVision (included).
- Quick disassembly of the screen without tools.
- Inner anti-scratch sun visor (UV380) activated by a cam located on the upper part of the shell.
- New V-Tech Locking System chin bar closure system. It allows you to close the chin bar in an optimal way to offer greater safety and ergonomics.
- Ventilation system consisting of an air inlet in the chin bar, two other air inlets in the upper part of the shell and two extractors in the back. The opening and closing mechanisms of the ventilation system are entrusted to an on-off type mechanism.
- The vents have been optimized using CFD (Computational Fluid Dynamics).
- Fully removable and washable interior padding.
- Custom fit: Includes two sizes of cheek pads in the box for a better fit.
- Side padding design optimized for spectacle wearers (Shark's patented Easy Fit System).
- Micrometric closure system.
- Predisposition to install the Sharktooth® intercom system (not included).
- It has dual P / J homologation (Full face and Jet).
Helmet homologated in accordance with the European regulations ECE / ONU R22.05.
It is only legally relevant in those countries where standard ECE 22.05 is applied. Helmet homologated for riding with the chin bar open as well as with the chin bar closed.