The Shark Evo-One 2 comes as the evolution of the Evo One model. With this new model in Shark have managed to launch a helmet that now offers a plus of aerodynamics, functionality and safety compared to the previous version. In this way, lovers of routes, even those who use the motorcycle during their day to day, have a very complete helmet for their motorcycle trips.
Oh dear, we have run out of this size. Shall we let you know when it’s available?
We have these similar products available
Helmet Shark Evo-One 2 Keenser White / Silver / Red. it Is the evolution model Evo-One, the helmet folding top of range Shark. The new Evo-One 2 incorporates a screen kinematics otpimizada and a locking system of the chin guard reinforced and improved. The helmet has a homologation P/J for circular with full safety with the helmet closed, in integral manner as with the open helmet in jet mode. Highlights for offering a great aerodynamic, functionality and maximum safety.
- Made of resin injected TIS-Lexan.
- 2 shell sizes for a better fit to each size.
- the System "Auto-up" and "Auto-down": opening and closing simultaneous semi-automatic chin guard and screen.
- clear Display with treatment antirayas.
- Pinlock MaxVision (included).
- System of quick disassembly of the screen without tools.
- sun Visor interior antirayas (UV380) operable by means of a cam located at the top of the shell.
- Autoseal System: allows the screen to adhere to the board of the helmet by providing a better insulation.
- System of ventilation consisting of an air intake in the chin guard and two air intakes in the upper part of the shell. The mechanisms of opening and closing the ventilation system is entrusted to a mechanism of type on-off.
- Padded interior perfect fit that offers maximum comfort and support. The cushioned interior is totally removable and washable.
- Design of the quilted sides that is optimized for wearers of glasses (System Easy Fit patented by Shark).
- System of micro closure buckle.
- Has a chin guard that can be activated by means of a strip of plastic.
- Predisposition for installing the communication system Sharktooth® (not included).
- Has double homologation P/J Integral and Jet).
- Weight: 1650 g. for size M.
Helmet homologated in accordance with the European regulations ECE / ONU R22.05.
It is only legally relevant in those countries where standard ECE 22.05 is applied. Helmet homologated for riding with the chin bar open as well as with the chin bar closed.
Combine it with
Customers who purchased this, also purchased
Ask the community
Ask the Motocard community
Do you have a doubt about this product? Ask our community