Unboxing Shark Race-R Pro GP FIM Racing #1 Carbon / Black / Carbon
Klarna.: Pay interest-free in 3 installments of £217.22.
Choose your size
Shark Race-R Pro GP FIM Racing #1 Helmet Carbon / Black / Carbon. We have before us the first helmet in the world with FRHPhe-01 homologation. This new FIM standard, obligatory in MotoGP and Superbikes as of June 2019 and other FIM championships at the start of 2020, stands out for its unbeatable requirement level in terms of safety.
Used by all Shark riders since the start of the 2019 season, this high end helmet has a latest generation racing structure and an optimum level of protection.
Outer shell with a Cova RS (Carbon On View & Aramid) reinforced structure to answer the demands of the new FIM Racing 1# standard. This new structure, 100% carbon-aramid has greater abrasion and compression resistance, as well as an enhanced anti-lamination result.
The area of the chin guard is made in double density, expanded polyurethane of. In this way, it further optimizes the absorption of a shock on the front of the helmet. The chin guard incorporates a detachable anti-pollution filter with variable air flow.
Effective ventilation system with a three position air inlet in the chin guard, an entry just above the screen and two more in the top of the shell.
All the air inlets are easily manipulated with gloves. On the sides there are two small stabilizers in the form of air vents to ensure optimal air circulation.
The aerodynamic profile of the helmet has been tested in the wind tunnel and has the most advanced technologies in CFD studies (Computational Fluid Dynamics).
The new spoiler rear offers high aerodynamic efficiency and stabilizes the helmet at high speeds. It has been designed to peel off in case of accident to affect as little possible the whole of the helmet and ensure maximum safety for the rider. The profile of the racing design chin guard reduces the aerodynamic drag behind the fairing of the bike.
With a clear display of optic class 1 with variable densities (2.8 mm at the edges and 4.25 mm in the centre); offers perfect optical quality. With exterior anti-scratch treatment, internal anti-fog treatment and brackets for tear-off. It has also incorporated a new mechanism that allows you to open the screen more comfortably. With quick release visor system.
Padded, high tenacity “Alveotech” interior with Sanitized® treatment (antibacterial and breathable). Cheek padding designed using the new “3D morpho” technology to ensure greater comfort and fit. The pads of the area of the ears are made of memory foam to reduce noise. Design of the padded sides optimised for wearers of glasses (System Easy Fit patented by Shark).
- 2 sizes of outer shell to better fit each size.
- Optimised, multi-density EPS interior for greater absorption in the event of an impact.
- Closure with double buckle strap in anodized titanium with pressure jugular to ensure perfect maintenance.
- New holographic homologation label with the Qr code built in (contains the traceability of the helmet with official identification for the race commissary before entering the track).
- Predisposition for installing the Sharktooth® communication system (not included).
- Wrap around and breathable collar padding.
- “Wind race Flap” chin curtain, very functional that allows you to adapt to all types of weather conditions, reduces noise and minimises turbulence.
- Shark Race-R Pro GP GP FIM Racing #1.
- Box and exclusive design helmet cover.
- A "Dark Smoke" anti-scratch / anti-fog screen.
- Official “Shark racing division” bag
- Selection of stickers.
Helmet homologated in accordance with the European regulations ECE / ONU R22.05.
Helmet homologated by the FIM for races and championships.