Klarna.: Pay interest-free in 3 installments of £44.59.
Choose your size
Shark Skwal 2.1 Helmet Blank Matte Black. It is the evolution of the Shark Skwal, the first full-face helmet on the market equipped with LED technology. The Skwal 2.1 incorporates a new design integrated led system to offer more brightness. Aggressive, incredibly versatile, and perfectly balanced, this helmet stands out for its comfort and safety.
- Made of a thermoplastic injected resin.
- 6 leds integrated of new design with rechargeable battery. Features two leds on the top front, two in the chin guard and two in the rear for greater visibility.
- Effective ventilation system with front air intake in the upper area and in the chin guard and exhaust fan integrated into the rear to provide optimum internal cooling.
- The air vents have been optimized by CFD (Computational Fluid Dynamics).
- New rear spoiler, redesigned to offer a high aerodynamic efficiency and greater stability at high speeds.
- Clear screen with anti-scratch treatment.
- Pinlock MaxVision (included).
- Autoseal System: allows the screen to adhere to the joint of the helmet providing better insulation.
- Tool less quick release system of the screen.
- Anti-scratch inner sun visor (UV380).
- Fully removable and washable inner padding.
- Side pad design optimised for persons wearing glasses. (Easy Fit system patented by Shark).
- New design of the base of the helmet for greater aerodynamic performance.
- Predisposition for installing Sharktooth® intercom system (not included).
- Micro closure system.
- Breath guard and chin curtain as standard.
- Weight: 1490 g. (+/- 50 g.) in size M.
Helmet homologated in accordance with the European regulations ECE / ONU R22.05.