Shark Spartan GT Carbon Skin Helmet Carbon / Anthracite / Carbon. The Spartan GT is Shark’s new Gran Turismo full face helmet. Made of combination of glass fibre and carbon fibre, it is ideal for sports use and for long journeys. It has a new, completely renovated ventilation system, a new screen with a new mechanism and interior Alveotech padding. It stands out for being very comfortable and offers excellent aerodynamic performance and optimum ventilation.
- Made in a combination of multiaxial glass fibres and carbon fibre.
- Two shell sizes for a better fit to each size.
- Multiple density EPS.
- New ventilation system and optimized air inlets on the chin bar, in the upper area and double spoiler on the rear with integrated air extractors; provides excellent aerodynamic performance and optimal internal cooling. The air extractors in the rear can be opened and closed.
- The air vents have been optimized by using CFD (Computational Fluid Dynamics).
- Class 1 optics screen with anti-scratch treatment. With variable thicknesses to avoid visual distortion effects from any angle. With lateral Shark Skin fitments which actively reduce whistling noise.
- New central locking system of the screen to optimize the airflow. “Ultra-soft” screen ratchet movement.
- Tool less Quick release screen system.
- Pinlock MaxVision (included).
- Inner, anti-scratch sun visor (UV380). Easily operable from the outside by means of an ergonomic cam located in the upper central area.
- New Alveotech inner padding with Sanitized antibacterial properties, very breathable and comfortable. They are totally detachable and washable.
- 3D morpho cheek pads to offer excellent comfort and fit for long trips.
- Side pad design optimised for persons wearing glasses. (Easy Fit system patented by Shark).
- With the Shark Emergency Remove System, which facilitates the quick extraction of the helmet in the event of an accident.
- Breath guard and chin curtain included.
- Closure with double buckle strap.
- Predisposition for installing the Sharktooth® communication system (not included).
Helmet homologated in accordance with the European regulations ECE / ONU R22.05.