One of the helmets that has impressed most in the Sport-touring segment in the last 10 years has been the Shark Speed-R, a helmet that the French brand has launched a Special Edition exclusively for Motocard. How is this helmet? We tell you in this post.
Oh dear, we have run out of this size. Shall we let you know when it’s available?
We have these similar products available
Shark Speed-R Special Edition Helmet Sauer White / Blue / Red. Full face helmet, sporty and aerodynamic, specially designed for naked type motorcycles without faring. The Speed-R ES incorporates an inner sun visor and Pinlock MaxVision.
- Manufactured in multi-axial fibre.
- Two shell sizes for a better fit to each size.
- Clear MaxVision anti-scratch screen with variable density (from 4.2 mm to 3 mm). Optical class 1 (no optical distortion).
- Pinlock MaxVision (included).
- Quick release visor system.
- Anti-scratch inner sun visor (UV380).
- Efficient ventilation system, thanks to the CFD technology (Computational Fluid Dynamics) formed by front air inlets area on the top and in the chin bar and an integrated exhaust fan in the rear to provide optimum internal cooling.
- Aerodynamics perfected for use even on "Naked" bikes (comprehensive study performed in a wind tunnel).
- Removable and washable, very comfortable thermoformed, inner padding.
- "PVC-free" collar padding for maximum durability.
- Predisposition for installing the Sharktooth® communication system (not included).
- Design of the side padding optimised for wearers of glasses (Easy Fit System patented by Shark).
- Closure with double ring strap.
- ECE 22.05
Combine it with
Customers who purchased this, also purchased
Ask the community
Ask the Motocard community
Do you have a doubt about this product? Ask our community