Choose your size
Shark Varial RS Carbon Flair Helmet Carbon / Yellow / Carbon. It is the new and exclusive version of Shark's Off-Road helmet made mainly of carbon fiber. The Varial RS has a large field of vision, a sophisticated ventilation system and Carbon Fitting Racing Experience interior padding that offer excellent comfort.
- Manufactured in a combination of multiaxial glass fibers and carbon fiber.
- 2 shell sizes for a better fit to each size.
- Its visor is adjustable in height and extendable by means of an appendix. The appendix is adjustable in 3 positions.
- RAF (Racing Air Flow) ventilation system consisting of 6 air intakes located in the upper front part, in the chin guard and two air extractors in the back for better ventilation.
- Carbon Fitting Racing Experience interior padding, made of active carbon fibers with a mesh structure that help regulate the interior temperature. Active carbon is antistatic, antiallergic and 100% natural. The interior padding is fully removable and washable.
- Cheek pads to offer excellent comfort and fit during long trips.
- Ultra wide field of vision designed for the use of all types of Off-Road glasses.
- It incorporates the system (Shark Emergency Remove System), which facilitates the removal of the helmet quickly in the event of an accident.
- Side padding design optimized for spectacle wearers (Easy Fit System patented by Shark).
- Pre-installation for the “Camel Bag” hydration system. The helmet is prepared to facilitate the installation of a hydration system (not included).
- Double buckle closure.
Helmet homologated in accordance with the European regulations ECE / ONU R22.05.
|Riding Style||Motocross / Enduro|
|Features||Removable interior Double buckle fastener|