We recently published in the channel the review of the AGV X3000, a very retro helmet that is inspired by the one that equipped the great Giacomo Agostini. Well, given the good reception and the boom of this type of helmets, we decided to bring you a style helmet but from another brand. A novelty that surely does not go unnoticed and that we bring you exclusively: the Shoei Ex Zero; a retro helmet but with current benefits. We analyze it in this video.
Oh dear, we have run out of this size. Shall we let you know when it’s available?
We have these similar products available
Shoei Ex-Zero Helmet White. Full-face helmet with its own personality, designed for those looking for a unique retro aesthetic. The new Ex-Zero has been inspired by the lines of the “Ex” series of the Shoei of the 80's. With a very compact and refined design, Shoei has applied its more advanced technologies derived from current helmets.
- The outer shell (exterior structure) is made of AIM (Advanced Integrated Matrix): organic fibre and multi-composite fibre in various layers for a shock absorbent shell with optimum rigidity and elasticity.
- The inner shell (interior structure) is made of EPS with different densities which afford a high degree of impact absorption.
- With the EQRS (Emergency Quick Release System) which facilitates helmet removal in the case of an accident via the quick extraction of the side padding.
- Double ring closure. Easy to use and always a perfect fit
- 3 sizes of outer shell (external structure) for a better fit to each size.
- 3D central padding for maximum comfort.
- Fully removable and washable inner padding.
- Padding in the ear area to provide greater acoustic insulation.
- Multiple layers of polyurethane padding of different densities in the cheek area.
- Interior leather finishes that further enhance its retro design.
- Nobuck finishes in the interior area of the screen to avoid possible reflections.
- The ventilation system is made up of 6 air inlets in the chin guard, which channel air towards the screen to prevent fogging and provides fresh air in the area of the face of the user.
- For the Shoei Ex-Zero the aerodynamics has been especially worked on to deliver maximum aerodynamic efficiency. Is characterized by providing a compact shell with a clean and rounded form.
- The area of the chin guard has a sharpened shape to offer less air resistance.
- The visor chosen for the Shoei Ex Zero is the CJ-3, which provides excellent performance without sacrificing the vintage style. The shape of the CJ-3 visor is fully integrated into the design of the helmet.
- It is adjustable to 3 positions and has a rounded shape emulating the shape of classic goggles.
- The screen mechanism favours rapid substitution without tools.
- With the visor completely hidden or removed, you can integrate off road type goggles.
Helmet homologated in accordance with the European regulations ECE / ONU R22.05.
Combine it with
Customers who purchased this, also purchased
Ask the community
Ask the Motocard community
Do you have a doubt about this product? Ask our community