Klarna.: Pay interest-free in 3 installments of £95.80.
Choose your size
Shoei Ex-Zero Helmet Red. Full-face helmet with its own personality, designed for those looking for a unique retro aesthetic. The new Ex-Zero has been inspired by the lines of the “Ex” series of the Shoei of the 80's. With a very compact and refined design, Shoei has applied its more advanced technologies derived from current helmets.
- The outer shell (exterior structure) is made of AIM (Advanced Integrated Matrix): organic fibre and multi-composite fibre in various layers for a shock absorbent shell with optimum rigidity and elasticity.
- The inner shell (interior structure) is made of EPS with different densities which afford a high degree of impact absorption.
- With the EQRS (Emergency Quick Release System) which facilitates helmet removal in the case of an accident via the quick extraction of the side padding.
- Double ring closure. Easy to use and always a perfect fit
- 3 sizes of outer shell (external structure) for a better fit to each size.
- 3D central padding for maximum comfort.
- Fully removable and washable inner padding.
- Padding in the ear area to provide greater acoustic insulation.
- Multiple layers of polyurethane padding of different densities in the cheek area.
- Interior leather finishes that further enhance its retro design.
- Nobuck finishes in the interior area of the screen to avoid possible reflections.
- The ventilation system is made up of 6 air inlets in the chin guard, which channel air towards the screen to prevent fogging and provides fresh air in the area of the face of the user.
- For the Shoei Ex-Zero the aerodynamics has been especially worked on to deliver maximum aerodynamic efficiency. Is characterized by providing a compact shell with a clean and rounded form.
- The area of the chin guard has a sharpened shape to offer less air resistance.
- The visor chosen for the Shoei Ex Zero is the CJ-3, which provides excellent performance without sacrificing the vintage style. The shape of the CJ-3 visor is fully integrated into the design of the helmet.
- It is adjustable to 3 positions and has a rounded shape emulating the shape of classic goggles.
- The screen mechanism favours rapid substitution without tools.
- With the visor completely hidden or removed, you can integrate off road type goggles.
Helmet homologated in accordance with the European regulations ECE / ONU R22.05.