We have these similar products available
Shoei Glamster Helmet Resurrection TC-10. The Glamster is the new full face helmet of the “Neo-Classic Shoei family. Comfortable, functional and safe, it has been designed for those looking for a classic aesthetic. With a very compact and refined design, Shoei has applied it with its more advanced technology derived from their current helmets.
- The outer shell (exterior structure) is made of AIM (Advanced Integrated Matrix): organic fibre and multi-composite fibre in various layers for a shock absorbent shell with optimum rigidity.
- The inner shell (interior structure) is made of EPS with two densities which afford a high degree of impact absorption.
- With the EQRS (Emergency Quick Release System) which facilitates helmet removal from the outside in the case of an accident via the extraction of the side padding.
- Double ring closure. Easy to use and always a perfect fit.
- 3 sizes of outer shell (external structure) for a better fit to each size.
- 3D central padding for maximum comfort.
- Fully removable and washable inner padding.
- Multiple layers of polyurethane padding of different densities in the cheek area.
- Leather finish in the base of the helmet that further enhances its retro design.
- Nubuck finishes in the inside area of the screen to avoid possible reflections.
- The ventilation system is formed by an air inlet on top with two inlet orifices. The air circulates through the internal ducts of the EPS and is expelled through two exit orifices on the back of the neck. The helmet also has air inlets with orifices with aluminium mesh in the chin bar.
- In the Shoei Glamster the aerodynamics have been especially worked on to deliver maximum aerodynamic efficiency. Characterized by providing a compact shell with a clean and rounded shape.
- New CPB-1 screen of classic appearance, designed exclusively for this model. It has a locking tab at the bottom.
- The Pinlock Evo as standard ensures always clear vision, under any climatic condition.
- The new Glamster has a new screen mechanism that makes it move with an eccentric axis. The base of the mechanism has a sliding control that allows the screen to move 4mm when the screen is open or closed. This prevents the anti-fog Pinlock Evo sheet, included as standard, from rubbing against the rubber of the contour.
Helmet homologated in accordance with the European regulations ECE / ONU R22.05.
Combine it with
Customers who purchased this, also purchased
Ask the community
Ask the Motocard community
Do you have a doubt about this product? Ask our community