Choose your size
Shoei GT-Air II Helmet Affair TC-3. Shoei evolves its successful Sport-Touring helmet and endows the GT-Air 2 with the latest technological advances. The GT-Air 2 is more modern and with a fully evolved ventilation system and interior padding. It stands out by offering a very compact design and the possibility of installing an intercom system fully integrated with the design of the hull.
- The outer shell (exterior structure) is made of AIM (Advanced Integrated Matrix): organic fibre and multi-composite fibre in various layers for a shock absorbent shell with optimum rigidity.
- The inner shell (interior structure) is made of EPS with different densities which afford a high degree of impact absorption.
- With the EQRS (Emergency Quick Release System) which facilitates helmet removal from the outside in the case of an accident via the extraction of the side padding.
- With micrometric retention system 100% made in stainless steel. The position of the strap has changed compared to the previous model to provide greater comfort and to avoid possible friction.
- CNS-1 screen which offers a wide field of vision and guarantees 99% UV protection. The Pinlock Evo as standard ensures that vision is always clear, under any climactic condition. The screen mechanism has been redesigned and features a hermetic sealed edge with water drainage points. With a micro-aperture screen system to ventilate the helmet and to defog the screen in extreme cases. The screen is easily removable without tools.
- 3 different outer shell sizes for a better fit to each size.
- The interior padding of the new GT-Air 2 are manufactured in different types of fabrics. Fabrics have been used that offer high moisture absorption and quick-drying in the area of the cheeks and the forehead.
- 3D central padding for maximum comfort.
- Cheek padding in different layers of polyurethane of different densities for greater comfort and fit.
- Removable padding in the area of the ears to reduce noise.
- Design of the side padding is optimised for prescription eyewear.
- Fully removable and washable inner padding.
- QSV-2 sun visor with anti-fog and anti-scratch treatment with 99% UV protection. Visor easily operable from the outside even with thick gloves on. It is approved according to the regulations of the European standard for sunglasses and is easily detachable without tools.
- Redesigned ventilation system formed by adjustable air inlets in the upper zone and on the chin bar and 2 air outlets fully integrated into the spoilers of the back and nape of the neck.
- The air flow that is achieved with the new ventilation system has been considerably increased when compared to the previous model.
- The aerodynamics has been improved and studied in the wind tunnel to make it more silent.
- The Shoei GT-Air 2 incorporates the preparation for integrating the Sena SRL intercom system (sold separately).
- The new intercom system in no way affects the aesthetics of the helmet.
- With breath guard and chin curtain as standard.
Helmet homologated in accordance with the European regulations ECE / ONU R22.05.