The Shoei GT-Air 2 motorcycle helmet is one of the big novelties of this year 2019. What new features and features account this new generation of a shoei super sale. We explain the analysis of this headset in this post.
Oh dear, we have run out of this size. Shall we let you know when it’s available?
We have these similar products available
Shoei GT-Air II Helmet Conjure TC-9. Shoei evolves its successful Sport-Touring helmet and endows the GT-Air 2 with the latest technological advances. The GT-Air 2 is more modern and with a fully evolved ventilation system and interior padding. It stands out by offering a very compact design and the possibility of installing an intercom system fully integrated with the design of the hull.
- The outer shell (exterior structure) is made of AIM (Advanced Integrated Matrix): organic fibre and multi-composite fibre in various layers for a shock absorbent shell with optimum rigidity.
- The inner shell (interior structure) is made of EPS with different densities which afford a high degree of impact absorption.
- With the EQRS (Emergency Quick Release System) which facilitates helmet removal from the outside in the case of an accident via the extraction of the side padding.
- With micrometric retention system 100% made in stainless steel. The position of the strap has changed compared to the previous model to provide greater comfort and to avoid possible friction.
- CNS-1 screen which offers a wide field of vision and guarantees 99% UV protection. The Pinlock Evo as standard ensures that vision is always clear, under any climactic condition. The screen mechanism has been redesigned and features a hermetic sealed edge with water drainage points. With a micro-aperture screen system to ventilate the helmet and to defog the screen in extreme cases. The screen is easily removable without tools.
- 3 different outer shell sizes for a better fit to each size.
- The interior padding of the new GT-Air 2 are manufactured in different types of fabrics. Fabrics have been used that offer high moisture absorption and quick-drying in the area of the cheeks and the forehead.
- 3D central padding for maximum comfort.
- Cheek padding in different layers of polyurethane of different densities for greater comfort and fit.
- Removable padding in the area of the ears to reduce noise.
- Design of the side padding is optimised for prescription eyewear.
- Fully removable and washable inner padding.
- QSV-2 sun visor with anti-fog and anti-scratch treatment with 99% UV protection. Visor easily operable from the outside even with thick gloves on. It is approved according to the regulations of the European standard for sunglasses and is easily detachable without tools.
- Redesigned ventilation system formed by adjustable air inlets in the upper zone and on the chin bar and 2 air outlets fully integrated into the spoilers of the back and nape of the neck.
- The air flow that is achieved with the new ventilation system has been considerably increased when compared to the previous model.
- The aerodynamics has been improved and studied in the wind tunnel to make it more silent.
- The Shoei GT-Air 2 incorporates the preparation for integrating the Sena SRL intercom system (sold separately).
- The new intercom system in no way affects the aesthetics of the helmet.
- With breath guard and chin curtain as standard.
Helmet homologated in accordance with the European regulations ECE / ONU R22.05.
Combine it with
Customers who purchased this, also purchased
Ask the community
Ask the Motocard community
Do you have a doubt about this product? Ask our community