The Shoei GT-Air is a helmet that opens a new segment into the full-face helmets family. It is a product designed to offer the maximum comfort and comodity when riding, and also has the versatility we want on these times. Descendant of the Neotec, the Shoei GT-Air is capable of mixing these touring elements with some sporty doses.
Oh dear, we have run out of this size. Shall we let you know when it’s available?
We have these similar products available
Shoei GT-Air Royalty TC-5 Helmet. EXPERIENCE WITH EVERY SENSE
Motorcycle riding is the most intense way to experience your own movement. Every sense is flooded with impressions. The new Shoei GT-Air with it's perfect functions and features gives you the possibility to explore this Experience even more.
Enjoy an exceptional riding experience and the stunning esthetics of the new Shoei GT-Air.
Shell in AIM:
Organic fibre and multi-composite fibre in various layers for a shock absorbent shell with optimum rigidity.
To safely remove the helmet at an accident without injuring the rider.
Sunshield without safety sacrifice:
The sunshield was integrated into the helmet without any sacrifice in safety, by keeping the EPS liner at the same thickness, throughout the helmet.
- Interlocking mechanism 100% stainless steel.
- No safety sacrifice by the use of plastic.
- Handy to open and close.
- Easy to adjust.
3 Shell Sizes:
For perfect fit and compact dimensions.
- No sacrifice in safety of front absorbtion layer.
- Special lever for easy handling with gloves.
- Anti-fog and anti-scratch coated.
- 99% UV-blocking.
- 3D centerpad for perfect fit.
- Cheekpads in different sizes for individual adjustment.
- Chinstraps detachable for easy care.
- Multiple air inlets and outlets.
- Flush surface for less wind turbulence.
- Permanent ventilation to control climate inside the helmet.
- Breath guard, chin curtain and carry bag included.
Helmet homologated in accordance with the European regulations ECE / ONU R22.05.
Combine it with
Customers who purchased this, also purchased
Ask the community
Ask the Motocard community
Do you have a doubt about this product? Ask our community