Oh dear, we have run out of this size. Shall we let you know when it’s available?
We have these similar products available
Shoei Hornet ADV Helmet Navigate TC-2. Shoei presents a completely new Premium full face helmet for touring-trail and off-road bikes. The Hornet ADV is a step forward, maintaining Shoei's safety standards, texture and refined style
With the aim of improving the performance and versatility of the Premium brand, Shoei has carried out an in depth analysis of the use of these models, revising them completely. Its high performance is maintained under any climate, any terrain and any circumstance, at the same time as improving fundamental aspects for long distance trips, such as its aerodynamics and ventilation.
- Outer shell with AIM+ technology. It provides increased rigidity with a reduced weight. It consists of various layers of resistant fibre glass, organic fibres and high performance fibres, which is the reason why it is rigid and elastic at the same time.
- Inner shell in EPS of various densities for optimum impact absorption.
- Clear CNS-2 screen with anti-fog Pinlock® system. The curvature of the screen provides a clear view with minimum distortion. It can be removed and installed easily with just one touch. With the screen completely open you can wear off-road goggles without having to remove the visor.
- EQRS (Emergency Quick Release System): Facilitates the removal of the helmet in the case of an accident.
- Double D ring fastening system.
- 4 outer shell sizes for a perfect fit to each size.
- 3D padded interiors, completely removable and washable. The 3D provides a more comfortable fit and a firm hold when riding without increasing the pressure or thickness.
- Removable padding for the ears in order to adjust the space around the ear and reduce noise.
- Chin curtain included.
- Removable and washable fastening strap.
High performance ventilation system
- Innovative air inlets in the centre of the visor. Effectively conducts the wind towards the interior of the helmet. With a shutter to stop air entering as necessary.
- Air inlet on the lower front part. The fresh air effectively enters inside the helmet and improves the cooling performance. It can be opened or closed.
- Rear air outlets: 4 on the upper part and 3 on the neck. Effectively expel the hot air from inside the helmet.
- New design of the nose area: its original design eliminates the nose guard, distancing it from conventional on-Off helmets. Its shape has evolved in order to improve entry of air and its ventilation performance. Also, the space around the mouth is protected like in Motocross helmets in order to adapt to the hard breathing of off road riding.
- The new V-460 visor has been designed in order to provide superior aerodynamics. The aerodynamic performance has been verified in wind tunnel tests and turns out to be suitable for long, high speed journeys. The visor has a quick release screw to facilitate its tool less installation and extraction.
Helmet homologated in accordance with European regulations ECE / ONU R22.05.
Combine it with
Customers who purchased this, also purchased
Ask the community
Ask the Motocard community
Do you have a doubt about this product? Ask our community