Shoei Neotec II Helmet White. Shoei evolves its successful modular helmet, and gives the Neotec 2 the latest technological advances. Stands out by offering a very compact design and for the possibility of installing a fully integrated communication system into the design of the helmet. The helmet has P/J for riding in complete safety with the helmet closed, in fullface mode as well as with the open helmet in jet mode.
- The outer shell (external structure) is made from AIM (Advanced Integrated Matrix): Composed of organic fibre and multi-composite fibre in various layers that absorbs impacts with optimum strength.
- The inner shell (inner structure) is made of 2 density EPS affording a high degree absorption impact.
- Includes a micrometric stainless steel retention system.
- The mechanism for pivoting the chin guard is made of 100% stainless steel.
- New screen CNS-3 with with anti-fog Pinlock system included. 99% UV protection.
- Sun Visor approved according to the regulations DIN IN 1836; the European standard for sunglasses.
- Dual homologation P/J (Integral/Jet)
- 3 different outer shell sizes for a better fit to each size.
- Central 3D padding for maximum comfort.
- Padding in the area of the ears to reduce noise.
- Padded interior fully removable and washable.
- Cover strap removable, washable and replaceable.
- Sun Visor QSV-1 with anti-fog and anti-scratch treatment with 99% UV protection. Visor easily operable from the outside even with thick gloves.
- The ventilation system is formed by the air inlets in the upper area and in the chin guard and 2 air vents in the back and in the nape of the neck.
- The air flow that is achieved with the new ventilation system has been increased considerably when compared to the previous model.
- The introduction of the Vortex Generator in the area of the chin guard prevents entry of air into the interior of the helmet and greatly reduces noise.
- Double integrated spoiler to minimise the wind tunnel tested turbulence as much as possible.
- The Shoei Neotec 2 is prepared for the integration of the Sena SRL communication system (sold separately).
- The new communication system does not affect the aesthetics of the helmet.
Helmet homologated in accordance with the European regulations ECE / ONU R22.05.
It is only legally relevant in those countries where standard ECE 22.05 is applied. Helmet homologated for riding with the chin bar open as well as with the chin bar closed.