There are things in life that, thanks to their success, become a benchmark and that is exactly what has happened to the Shoei NXR, an amazing sport-touring helmet. After almost cuatro years since its launch, it continues to be one of the most sought-after and sold-out helmets on Motocard for several reasons. We tell you in this post.
Oh dear, we have run out of this size. Shall we let you know when it’s available?
We have these similar products available
Shoei NXR Shorebreak TC-2 Helmet. Leonardo da Vinci said: "Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication." The Shoei NXR has been designed with this in mind. It has everything that a helmet needs, but without unnecessary sophistications. You, your bike and the NXR is all you need to experience the essence of biking.
- The exterior shell (external structure) is made in AIM (Advanced Integrated Matrix): organic, multi-compound fibre of various layers of fibres that absorbs impacts with an optimal rigidity.
- The interior shell (interior structure) is made in EPS of different densities that offers a high degree of impact absorption.
- Incorporates the EQRS system (Emergency Quick Release System), which facilitates removal of the helmet in the case of accident, as it allows the removal of the side padding.
- Double ring fastening. Easy to use and always a perfect fit.
- Homologation: E22/05.
- 4 sizes of exterior shell for a better fit for each size.
- Central 3D padding for maximum comfort.
- Padding around the ears for noise reduction.
- Completely detachable and washable interior.
- The new ventilation system consists of 4 air vents on the front part (3 on the forehead and 1 on the chin) and 6 extractors in the back for an excellent air circulation.
- Integrated spoiler for optimal aerodynamic performance.
- Has a clear CWR-1 visor with pinlock incorporated.
- Breathguard, chin curtain and carrier included.
Helmet homologated in accordance with the European regulations ECE / ONU R22.05.
Combine it with
Customers who purchased this, also purchased
Ask the community
Ask the Motocard community
Do you have a doubt about this product? Ask our community