Shoei NXR Stab TC-8 Helmet. Leonardo da Vinci said: "Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication." The Shoei NXR has been designed with this in mind. It has everything that a helmet needs, but without unnecessary sophistications. You, your bike and the NXR is all you need to experience the essence of biking.
- The exterior shell (external structure) is made in AIM (Advanced Integrated Matrix): organic, multi-compound fibre of various layers of fibres that absorbs impacts with an optimal rigidity.
- The interior shell (interior structure) is made in EPS of different densities that offers a high degree of impact absorption.
- Incorporates the EQRS system (Emergency Quick Release System), which facilitates removal of the helmet in the case of accident, as it allows the removal of the side padding.
- Double ring fastening. Easy to use and always a perfect fit.
- Homologation: E22/05.
- 4 sizes of exterior shell for a better fit for each size.
- Central 3D padding for maximum comfort.
- Padding around the ears for noise reduction.
- Completely detachable and washable interior.
- The new ventilation system consists of 4 air vents on the front part (3 on the forehead and 1 on the chin) and 6 extractors in the back for an excellent air circulation.
- Integrated spoiler for optimal aerodynamic performance.
- Has a clear CWR-1 visor with pinlock incorporated.
- Breathguard, chin curtain and carrier included.
Helmet homologated in accordance with the European regulations ECE / ONU R22.05.