After its October's announcement, Shoei has released to the market the new version of his most sporty and advanced helmet, the X-Spirit III, used by riders likes Marc Márquez in MotoGP and already available to purchase. The Shoei X-Spirit III comes with a load of tech innovations and details that we'll explain in this article.
Oh dear, we have run out of this size. Shall we let you know when it’s available?
We have these similar products available
Shoei X-Spirit 3 Brink TC-5 Helmet. When talking about a Shoei racing helmet, we think of number 93, Marc Marquez, as the maximum exponent of the brand over the last few years. The third generation of the X-Spirit is the result of the experience acquired in Gran Prix and, what is evident is, that the Shoei engineers have taken note of all the indications of their riders.
- The outer shell (exterior structure) is made of AIM+ (Advanced Integrated Matrix): organic fibre and multi-composite fibre in various layers for a shock absorbent shell with optimum rigidity.
- The inner shell (interior structure) is made of EPS with different densities which afford a high degree of impact absorption.
- The CWR-F visor with Pinlock anti-fog system has been designed for the correct fit of the Tear-Off strips. This new visor also incorporates some small vortex generators, which optimises air flow towards the rear deflectors of the helmet, providing greater stability at high speeds and reducing the aerodynamic resistance.
- Double buckle closure system (Double D).
- With the EQRS (Emergency Quick Release System) which facilitates helmet removal from the outside in the case of an accident via the extraction of the side padding.
- 4 different outer shell sizes for a better fit to each size.
- Three dimensional side padding for greater comfort.
- Fully removable and washable interior.
- The ventilation system has 6 adjustable air inlets and outlets.
- New ventilation system in the side padding; the air flows through the cheek padding, refreshing the interior and improving moisture wicking.
- Shoei has developed the Shoei X-Spirit 3 in the wind tunnel, with speeds of up to 240km/h.
- With a built in rear spoiler which acts as a stabiliser with small replaceable spoilers.
- Chin spoiler which controls air flow in the lower part of the helmet.
- With breath guard and chin curtain as standard, as well as a carrying bag.
Helmet homologated in accordance with the European regulations ECE / ONU R22.05.
Combine it with
Customers who purchased this, also purchased
Ask the community
Ask the Motocard community
Do you have a doubt about this product? Ask our community