Oh dear, we have run out of this size. Shall we let you know when it’s available?
We have these similar products available
X-Lite X-1004 Ultra Carbon Dyad Helmet Carbon / Yellow Fluo. X-1004 version with the highest carbon content. Confirms and increases the already appreciated technical features of its predecessor, the X-1003 Ultra Carbon. The extremely contained volume (thanks to its 3 outer shell sizes.), the dual p/j homologation, the VPS parasol screen, the efficient TVs ventilation system, the exclusive chin bar mechanism with dual action the closure system with a dual lever micrometric regulation and the Carbon Fitting Racing Experience padding (with an innovative mesh structure), make the X-1004 Ultra Carbon X-lite’s most exclusive modular helmet.
- The shell is made of an extremely light carbon fibre composite.
- 3 shell sizes for a better fit to each size.
- Clear screen with anti-scratch treatment. Offering a large field of vision. With a dual action mechanism: permits locking so as to avoid accidental opening and has a slightly open position for riding at low speeds. Can be quickly disassembled without tools.
- Includes Pinlock to avoid the screen misting up.
- Inner VPS sun visor (Vision Protection System): with anti-scratch and anti-fog treatment and UV 400 protection. Easily dismounted.
- Touring Ventilation System (TVS): with air inlets on the front (which can be opened and closed) and rear exit (on the spoiler).
- “Dual Action” opening system: permits opening with just one hand and reduces the risk of accidental opening.
- Improved chin bar compared to its predecessor (the X-1003): it has been slightly lengthened in the chin area to afford more roominess, and therefore, maximum static and dynamic comfort, whilst maintaining the compact design.
- “Carbon Fitting Racing Experience” inner padding, made of active carbon fibres. The active carbon is characterised as being breathable, thermo-regulatory, anti-static, anti-allergic and 100% natural. The padding also has mesh fabric inserts to favour air diffusion in the upper part of the head. They are fully removable and washable.
- The side padding is designed to facilitate the insertion of glasses.
- Removable and washable neck protector (neck roll). With an efficient, water resistant zip. It can be removed for greater comfort in the warm seasons and/or for shorter trips.
- With chin curtain and breath guard as standard.
- With the micrometric (Microlock2) retention system consisting of a dual retention system.
- Dual P/J homologation (Full face/Jet).
- ECE 22.05
Combine it with
Customers who purchased this, also purchased
Ask the community
Ask the Motocard community
Do you have a doubt about this product? Ask our community