Oh dear, we have run out of this size. Shall we let you know when it’s available?
We have these similar products available
X-Lite X-1004 Ultra Carbon Dyad Helmet Carbon / Yellow Fluo. X-1004 version with the highest carbon content. Confirms and increases the already appreciated technical features of its predecessor, the X-1003 Ultra Carbon. The extremely contained volume (thanks to its 3 outer shell sizes.), the dual p/j homologation, the VPS parasol screen, the efficient TVs ventilation system, the exclusive chin bar mechanism with dual action the closure system with a dual lever micrometric regulation and the Carbon Fitting Racing Experience padding (with an innovative mesh structure), make the X-1004 Ultra Carbon X-lite’s most exclusive modular helmet.
- The shell is made of an extremely light carbon fibre composite.
- 3 shell sizes for a better fit to each size.
- Clear screen with anti-scratch treatment. Offering a large field of vision. With a dual action mechanism: permits locking so as to avoid accidental opening and has a slightly open position for riding at low speeds. Can be quickly disassembled without tools.
- Includes Pinlock to avoid the screen misting up.
- Inner VPS sun visor (Vision Protection System): with anti-scratch and anti-fog treatment and UV 400 protection. Easily dismounted.
- Touring Ventilation System (TVS): with air inlets on the front (which can be opened and closed) and rear exit (on the spoiler).
- “Dual Action” opening system: permits opening with just one hand and reduces the risk of accidental opening.
- Improved chin bar compared to its predecessor (the X-1003): it has been slightly lengthened in the chin area to afford more roominess, and therefore, maximum static and dynamic comfort, whilst maintaining the compact design.
- “Carbon Fitting Racing Experience” inner padding, made of active carbon fibres. The active carbon is characterised as being breathable, thermo-regulatory, anti-static, anti-allergic and 100% natural. The padding also has mesh fabric inserts to favour air diffusion in the upper part of the head. They are fully removable and washable.
- The side padding is designed to facilitate the insertion of glasses.
- Removable and washable neck protector (neck roll). With an efficient, water resistant zip. It can be removed for greater comfort in the warm seasons and/or for shorter trips.
- With chin curtain and breath guard as standard.
- With the micrometric (Microlock2) retention system consisting of a dual retention system.
- Dual P/J homologation (Full face/Jet).
Helmet homologated in accordance with the European regulations ECE / ONU R22.05.
It is only legally relevant in those countries where standard ECE 22.05 is applied. Helmet homologated for riding with the chin bar open as well as with the chin bar closed.
Combine it with
Customers who purchased this, also purchased
Ask the community
Ask the Motocard community
Do you have a doubt about this product? Ask our community