Choose your size
X-Lite X-1005 Ultra Carbon 50th Anniversary N-Com Helmet White / Red. X-lite evolves its most successful and exclusive modular helmet and equips the X-1005 with the latest technological advances. Made of carbon fibre, it has a clear "Ultrawide" screen, Touring Ventilation System (TVS), "Carbon Fitting Racing Experience" interior padding and the new LPC system. It has P/J homologation to ride in complete safety both with the helmet closed in full-face mode and with the helmet open in jet mode.
- Shell made of an extremely light carbon fibre composite.
- 3 sizes of outer shell for a better fit to each size.
- Clear "Ultrawide" display, offering a wide field of view. It includes an anti-fog screen (Pinlock) as standard. It can be removed quickly without tools and has anti-scratch treatment. In addition, the screen incorporates a system on the outside that allows you to adjust the Pinlock without the need to remove it.
- VPS inner sun visor (Vision Protection System) with anti-scratch and anti-fog treatment, with UV protection up to 400 nanometres. It is easily removable (without the need for tools).
- The Touring Ventilation System (TVS): consists of air inlets in the chin bar and the upper area that directs the air to the most important areas. It has an air extractor on the back to extract the hot air from inside the helmet.
- Dual Action opening system positioned in the centre of the chin guard that allows it to be opened using just one hand. The dual action mechanism prevents accidental opening of the chin bar, thus ensuring maximum safety.
- "Carbon Fitting Racing Experience" inner padding made with active carbon filaments. Active carbon is characterized by being breathable, thermo-regulating, antistatic, antiallergic and 100% natural. The padding also has mesh inserts to promote air diffusion in the upper part of the head. They are fully removable and washable.
- LPC (Liner Positioning Control) system: the position of the inner liner can be adjusted to offer a better fit and adaptability to different head sizes.
- Side padding designed to adapt to users who wear glasses.
- Removable and washable one-piece cheek pads, made of expanded foam padding.
- Predisposition for the N-Com intercom system.
- Removable and washable cervical protector (neck-roll). It has an effective waterproof zipper. It can be removed for greater comfort in the warmer seasons and / or for short trips.
- Chin curtain and breath guard as standard.
- Microlock2 micrometric closure consisting of a dual retention system.
The X-Lite X-1005 Ultra Carbon is P/J approved according to standard ECE / ONU 22-05. The P/J homologation allows riding with both the helmet open and closed, always with absolute respect for the regulations.
Helmet homologated in accordance with the European regulations ECE / ONU R22.05.
It is only legally relevant in those countries where standard ECE 22.05 is applied. Helmet homologated for riding with the chin bar open as well as with the chin bar closed.
|Riding Style||Touring Scooter / Urban|
|Features||Removable interior Micrometric fastener With sun visor Pinlock included|
|Homologation||ECE 22.05 P/J|