Full face touring helmet with an unmistakable sporty spirit. Characterised by the 'Extreme Titantech' outer shell, extremely lightweight and resistant. With an ultrawide screen affording a wide field of vision, an inner VPS solar visor and Touring Performance inner padding.
- 'Extreme Titantech' outer Shell made of a composite of fibres that include carbon fibre, glass fibre and Kevlar. The 'Extreme Titantech' composite of the shell means that the helmet weighs 60-80g less than the X-661 model.
- 3 shell sizes for a better fit to each size.
- Clear screen with anti-scratch treatment. Affords a wide field of vision. With a double action mechanism that can block the screen to avoid its accidental opening and it has a slightly open position for riding at low speeds. It can be quickly removed without tools.
- Includes Pinlock to avoid the screen misting up.
- Inner VPS (Vision Protection System), adjustable to various positions.
- Touring Ventilation System (TVS): with air inlets on the front (that can be opened and closed) and rear exit (in the spoiler).
- Touring Performance inner padding made of latest generation fabrics, fully removable and washable.
- Double buckle retention system (Double D).
- Chin curtain as standard.
- Predisposition for mounting the N-Com X- intercom system.
- Reflective inserts for greater visibility in poor light.
Helmet homologated in accordance with the European regulations ECE / ONU R22.05.